In the spirit of co-creation, OnePlus has come up with a new program that lets their users take part in improving OxygenOS as a whole. In this case, they're hoping to improve the camera experience on Nord devices.
Similar to other programs in the past, you'll have to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) if you're selected. If chosen, you'll get an insight into the product team's processes, i.e. how they work or come upon ideas to implement. In the end, your contribution and ideas will make into the final features that will be incorporated in the camera. This project will be a mix of online activities and discussions. You're expected to engage in brainstorming sessions with the product team to ideate and contribute to Nord camera’s target areas (e.g. filters and other software processing).
- Own a OnePlus Nord device
- Be passionate about cameras and photography
- An eagerness or yearning to improve the OnePlus Nord camera with your ideas
- Creative ideas or suggestions to create a better camera user experience
- Be willing to communicate and provide feedback to the OnePlus team regularly
You can either check out the source forum post, or go directly to the SurveyMonkey application link.
Source: OnePlus Forums