2021-07-26 13:15 IST:
Earlier only the EU build was available, but now we've also added the global build to the app (thanks to @DismissedGuy#2118). You should have already received a notification from the app.
OnePlus has just announced OxygenOS 11 for the OnePlus Nord N10 5G and in our OxygenOS11 timeline article, we predicted an update would come in Q2 of 2021 (this article was written on 1st March 2021). The EU build is currently available in the app, and we will add the global build as soon as we get the link the global build is also available, thanks to @DismissedGuy#2118 on our Discord.
- Updated to OxygenOS 11 version
- Fresh new UI visual design brings you a more comfortable experience with various optimizations of details
- Since this is a big Android update with multiple new features, the upgrade process might be a little longer, please be more patient.
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.06
- Updated the camera UI and optimized some of the function paths to offer more convenient operation
- Newly added HEVC codec to reduce video storage size seamlessly, capture and shoot more without compromising on quality
- Newly added access to a third-party app to share the picture by pressing and holding it in preview
- Newly added the quick access to recording mode by pressing and holding the shutter button and by sliding the button, you can easily zoom in or zoom out
- Newly added the playback display in Time-lapse mode to show the actual filming time
- Ambient Display
- Newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons School of Design. It will change according to the phone usage data (To set: Settings > Customization > Clock on ambient display)
- Newly added Canvas feature that can automatically draw a wireframe picture based on a lock screen photo on your phone（Path: Settings - Customization - Wallpaper - Canvas - Choose photo preview and it can be generated automatically）
- Newly added Gaming Tools box for convenient switches of Pro Gaming Mode. You can now choose three ways of notifications: text-only, heads up and block just for your immersive gaming experience
- Newly added quick reply feature in a small window for WhatsApp and INS (Enable it by swiping down from upper right/left corners of the screen in gaming mode)
- Newly added mis-touch prevention feature. Enable it, swipe down from the top of the screen, click and the notification bar will pop out
- Dark Mode
- Added a shortcut for Dark Mode, you can pull down the Quick Settings panel and find it
- Supported automatically enable by time range (path: Settings - Display - Dark Mode - Turn on automatically - Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise / Custom time range)
Where can I install stable OxygenOS 11?
You should have already received a notification from the app about the 18.104.22.168 update if you chose the correct device in the app's settings.
Can I revert to OxygenOS 10?
Yes. Normally we provide rollback instructions within the article itself, but this time we ask that you email us at [email protected] if you wish to do so. To protect against possible mistakes on your side, we'll provide instructions on how to rollback over email only.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can either join our Discord server, or email us at [email protected].