OnePlus has starting rolling out OxygenOS 11 for the OnePlus Nord N100 (they haven't made a forum post yet) and in our OxygenOS11 timeline article, we predicted an update would come in Q2 of 2021 (that article was written on 1st February 2021). The EU build is currently available in the app, but we don't have links for the global build yet. If you have a global variant and have received the OOS11 update, please reach out to us via Discord or email so that you can share the links with us, thus benefitting all other users.
- Updated to OxygenOS 11 version
- Fresh new UI visual design brings you a more comfortable experience with various optimizations of details
- Since this is a big Android update with multiple new features, the upgrade process might be a little longer, please be more patient.
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.06
- Upgrade Google GMS to 2021.04
- Ambient Display
- Newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons School of Design. It will change according to the phone usage data (To set: Settings > Customization > Clock on ambient display)
- Newly added Canvas feature that can automatically draw a wireframe picture based on a lock screen photo on your phone（Path: Settings - Customization - Wallpaper - Canvas - Choose photo preview and it can be generated automatically）
- Newly added gaming tools box for convenient switches of Fnatic mode. You can now choose three ways of notifications: text only heads up and block just for your immersive gaming experience
- Newly added quick reply feature in a small window for WhatsApp and INS (Enable it by swiping down from upper right/left corners of the screen in gaming mode)
- Newly added mis-touch prevention feature. Enable it, swipe down from the top of the screen, click and the notification bar will pop out
- Dark Mode
- Added a shortcut for Dark Mode, you can pull down the Quick Settings panel and find it
- Supported automatically enable by time range (path: Settings - Display - Dark Mode - Turn on automatically - Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise / Custom time range)
Where can I install stable OxygenOS 11?
You should have already received a notification from the app about the 220.127.116.11 update if you chose the correct device in the app's settings.
Can I revert to OxygenOS 10?
Yes. Normally we provide rollback instructions within the article itself, but this time we ask that you email us at [email protected] if you wish to do so. To protect against possible mistakes on your side, we'll provide instructions on how to rollback over email only.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can either join our Discord server, or email us at [email protected].