This article may contain affiliate links, which means, at no cost to you, we may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
OnePlus 11 was recently announced in the Cloud 11 event, alongside the OnePlus 11R (in India only), the OnePlus Pad (their first-ever tablet), and the Buds Pro 2 (earphones) as well. It comes with OxygenOS 13 out-of-the-box (A.06). A.07 appears to be the first OTA with the following changelog:
- Improves system stability
- Improves automatic adjustment of screen brightness in dark environments
- Fixes an issue where the Quick Settings panel occasionally cannot be pulled down
- Integrates the January 2023 Android security patch to enhance system security
- Improves the stability of Wi-Fi connection
- Improves the connection stability of Bluetooth and wired earphones
- Fixes an issue where photos cannot be shared in WhatsApp when it is opened in a floating window
Both full & incremental OTA ZIPs for A.07 are available in the app, except for global/NA, which has only the incremental ZIP right now. That's because global/NA devices use Google OTA, which rarely delivers full ZIPs. From what we've seen, full ZIPs come out for these devices only when there's a new major update (e.g. OOS13 -> OOS14). Anyway, if you wish to install this update, just select the appropriate device in the app's settings (the app would auto-select it for you on first-launch), and whichever update method you prefer. Follow the installation guides and you'll be on A.07 in no time.
If you haven't purchased the device yet, you can use our affiliate link to help support us indirectly. There may be special promotions applicable at the time of writing this article, depending on your region. Quick summary of OnePlus 11's specs:
- Compute: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2, Adreno 740
- RAM: 8GB/16GB LPDDR5X
- Storage: 128GB UFS 3.1/256GB UFS 4.0
- Front: 16MP
- Back: 50MP Sony IMX890 (primary), 48MP Sony IMX581 (ultra-wide), 32MP Sony IMX709 (portrait tele)
- Display: 120Hz 6.7" 3216x1440 (QHD+) Super Fluid AMOLED with LTPO (1-120), 1000Hz touch response rate
- Battery: 5000 mAh (dual-cell)
- Charging: 100W SuperVOOC
In case you missed it, check out OnePlus' Ray Tracing wallpapers which are meant to run only on the 11 (and maybe future Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 devices).